ASPCA Sweet Swap
It’s always fun to celebrate with friends who share a common love of desserts, but it’s even more fun when you’re doing it for a cause you love. This season, consider making the holidays a little brighter for our furry friends and a little sweeter for yourself by hosting a holiday sweet swap to raise funds for animals in need!
It’s easy to get started. Organize a sweet swap with your friends, office, school or community group to celebrate the holidays. Choose who you’d like to invite to help you bake and ask them to bring a tray of their favorite holiday treats. You can invite others to fill a plate for a set price or sell items for individual donations.
It’s up to you how you set up your fundraiser, but here are a few tips:
1. Create a personal fundraising page and share it with your coworkers, family and friends to let them know you’re hosting a holiday sweet swap. You can fill your page with your own message and pictures. You can also see who’s donated and know how many people are participating. Every dollar you raise through your page furthers the ASPCA’s groundbreaking work for animals in need nationwide.
2. Set a date for your event. Around lunch time or as an afternoon snack is always a good choice!
3. Invite others to help you. The more the merrier, especially when it comes to saving lives!
4. Go digital to save money and time. Share the invite card below on your social networks to invite friends to participate.
5. Set donation prices. You can invite others to fill a plate for a set price or sell items for individual donations. It’s up to you!
6. Decorate using printable and shareable materials from our Team ASPCA toolkit.
7. Have fun!
How cute are these?
When you register today and create your Sweet Swap page, you'll gain access to a full online toolkit that includes these adorable shareables to help you spread the word!
Top Personal Campaigns
|Richard's ASPCA Sweet Swap||
|Shea's ASPCA Sweet Swap||
|Pioneer Chapter of National Honor Society's ASPCA Sweet Swap||
|Carol's ASPCA Sweet Swap||
|Take a Piece! Holiday campaign for ASPCA||