Athletic Ambassadors Campaign
Already have your entry in a local 5k, half marathon or even marathon? Join our Team ASPCA Athletic Ambassador Program to make your race mean something more for animals in need!
You can join our team for any event across the country that you already have your race entry for, and we will give you an online fundraising page to raise crucial funding for the ASPCA! There is no fundraising commitment to be a Team ASPCA Athletic Ambassador! So what are you waiting for? Get started today with just a $25 registration fee!
Team ASPCA Athletic Ambassador benefits include:
- Personal online fundraising page
- Team ASPCA fundraising tips to help you raise as much as you can for the animals
- Team ASPCA technical tee to wear on race day if you raise $500 or more!
- The chance to make a difference in the lives of animals in need!
**Please note: race entry, team events and training are not provided with our Team ASPCA Athletic Ambassador program. If you would like to join Team ASPCA for one of our signature events that includes these extra benefits, please contact email@example.com**Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I fundraise?
We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to make a difference in the lives of homeless, abused and injured animals. When you fundraise for the ASPCA, not only are you raising crucial funds to support our life-saving programs and initiatives, but you are also spreading awareness of the ASPCA’s mission to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. And there is no fundraising minimum—a gift in any amount is much appreciated and goes a long way in helping our animal friends.
What do I need to customize my personal fundraising page?
- Content: We provide a short message that you can use, or you can edit it to make it more personal. For example, you can share a personal story about an animal in your life or why the ASPCA is your favorite cause.
- Images: We provide a default image you can use, or you can upload one or more of your own images to personalize your fundraising page. Camera shy? You can upload a picture of your favorite animal too!
- Video: You also have an option to add any video from YouTube.
Do I have to register/login first to start creating my fundraising page?
Yes, you must create an account in order to create your fundraising page.
Is there a minimum age requirement for creating a personal fundraising page?
Yes, you must be at least the age of majority in the state where you reside. In most states, the age of majority is 18 years old, however, in a few states, such as Nebraska, Alabama and Mississippi, the age of majority is older than 18 years old. Creating a page requires registering your name and contact information with the ASPCA. If you are under the applicable age of majority, please ask your parent or guardian to register on your behalf.
Where do donations made through my online fundraising page go?
Online donations made on your fundraising page go directly to the ASPCA. The donation amount will be shown on your page and 100% of the contributions will be attributed towards your fundraising goal.
Still have questions? Please contact a Team ASPCA staff member at 888-661-ASPCA or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.