2015 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
On March 15, 2015 Team ASPCA will join runners at the 2015 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon on a 13.1-mile tour of New York City. Runners will race through an iconic course while stopping traffic in Manhattan through some world famous sites like, Central Park, Times Square, Battery Park, and the South Street Seaport.
Want to make a difference in the lives of animals in need while still reaching your own personal athletic goals? Join Team ASPCA today! When you join, you will be among your fellow animals lovers, train virtually with our professional coaches, and reach your athletic goals all while helping animals. With your commitment to run in the 2015 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon, you’ll be directly impacting the lives of the animals we serve.
2015 NYC Half Marathon Team ASPCA participants receive:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2015 NYC Half Marathon
- Personal TrainingPeaks half marathon account to log workouts and track progress
- Access to our National Coach for training tips/questions, training calls and emails
- Official Team ASPCA merchandise including, a Team ASPCA race day singlet
- Access to all our Team ASPCA events
- A personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA staff to help you reach your goal!
Contact us today to find out more information on how you can join Team ASPCA at the 2015 United Airlines Half Marathon – email@example.com.
(A fundraising commitment is required to join all Team ASPCA Athletic Events.)
Already have your entry in the 2015 NYC Half Marathon but still want to be a part of Team ASPCA? You can still join as an Ambassador and receive incentives at certain fundraising milestones. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can still make a difference!
Top Personal Campaigns
Search for a Team ASPCA Campaign
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results