2015 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
Want to make a difference in the lives of animals in need while still reaching your own personal athletic goals? Join Team ASPCA today! When you join, you will be among your fellow animals lovers, train virtually with our professional coaches, and reach your athletic goals all while helping animals. With your commitment to run in the 2015 Panasonic New York City Triathlon, you’ll be directly impacting the lives of the animals we serve.
The 2015 Panasonic New York City Triathlon is an Olympic Distance race consisting of a 1500m swim, a 40k bike, and a 10k run.
Each year over 3,000 athletes brave the waters of the mighty Hudson River before biking along Manhattan's West Side highway. Finally, athletes put on their running shoes for a run through New York's famed Central Park.
2015 NYC Triathlon Team ASPCA participants receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2015 New York City Triathlon.
- Personal TrainingPeaks triathlon account to log workouts and track progress
- Official Team ASPCA Gear, including a Team ASPCA singlet
- Access to our National Coach for training tips/questions, training calls and emails
- A personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA staff to help you reach your goal!
Contact us today to find out more information on how you can join Team ASPCA at the 2015 Panasonic NYC Triathlon – firstname.lastname@example.org.
(A fundraising commitment is required to join all Team ASPCA Athletic Events.)
Top Personal Campaigns
Search for a Team ASPCA Campaign
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results