At this time of year, please remember the animals who still need you. The ones who those who feel forgotten, or may be suffering. You can be the difference in their lives right now and help ensure that they’ll have a brighter new year. A year-end gift will help give hope to countless animals across the country still waiting for their second chances. All gifts made to the ASPCA before year's end may be eligible for a tax deduction to the extent permitted by law, and, most importantly, can lead to more rescues, more transformations and adoptions and more lives saved. Please make a lifesaving monthly gift today.
As an ASPCA Guardian, your monthly gift will help innocent and neglected animals who feel like they've been forgotten. The ASPCA is a national leader in animal rescue and protection, working tirelessly year-round to put an end to animal cruelty. None of this critical work would be possible without compassionate people like you. Thank you for your support.
Your Gift Goes a Long Way
- The ASPCA works to keep more animals in loving homes by protecting animals from harmful situations through community engagement, preventative action and providing resources and care when needed.
- No matter the location or scale of deployment, the ASPCA is prepared to take on animal cruelty cases when needed—from assisting initial investigations to securing final placement of rescued animals in homes.
- The ASPCA takes every possible action to care for homeless animals and victims of cruelty and neglect and increase their probability of adoption.
- Helping to create, promote, enact, and enforce stronger animal-protection laws is a big part of what we do. From fighting puppy mills and improving chicken welfare to providing expert forensics and testimony, see what we’re working on and how you can get involved.
- No animals—including those raised for food—should live in conditions that produce abuse and suffering. The ASPCA is committed to creating a more humane world for farm animals and helping consumers make informed decisions about what they eat.
- The ASPCA is committed to ensuring good welfare for all equines in the United States. We build programs that support horses and their owners, advocate for stronger laws for these under-protected animals, and are the guiding force of a movement to reimagine and increase equine adoption.