The ASPCA is a national leader in animal rescue and protection, working tirelessly to put an end to animal abuse and neglect. As an ASPCA Guardian, you can fight cruelty and give animals nationwide a second chance at life. Your monthly gift is an easy way to make a difference for animals all year long.
Every gift saves lives. Please make a one time gift if you are not able to make a monthly commitment.
Monthly Giving is Easy
For your convenience we have put together some of the most commonly asked questions below about how our program works. Of course, if you have a question not covered here, or prefer to make your gift over the phone, please feel free to call (888) 365-2772.
Q: Once I've made an online gift, how can I make changes to my account i.e. change amount, change my credit card number?
A: It's so easy! Please just call (800) 628-0028. If we receive your change prior to the month's processing deadline we can make the change effective for that month. If not, it'll take effect the next month.
Q: What if I need to stop giving. Can I stop whenever I want?
A: Of course! Just call (800) 628-0028. Your cancellation will take place the same month, or the following month, depending upon when we receive your call.
Q: Will I receive verification of my donations for tax purposes?
A: All monthly donors receive an annual statement reflecting the prior year's total contributions. This statement is usually mailed in February.
Q: When will my credit card first be charged?
A: Monthly charges occur once per month. Your first online gift will be charged to your card on the date that your transaction is made. All subsequent charges will occur around the 20th of each month.
Your Gift Goes a Long Way
- The ASPCA works to keep more animals in loving homes by protecting animals from harmful situations through community engagement, preventative action and providing resources and care when needed.
- No matter the location or scale of deployment, the ASPCA is prepared to take on animal cruelty cases when needed—from assisting initial investigations to securing final placement of rescued animals in homes.
- The ASPCA takes every possible action to care for homeless animals and victims of cruelty and neglect and increase their probability of adoption.
- Helping to create, promote, enact, and enforce stronger animal-protection laws is a big part of what we do. From fighting puppy mills and improving chicken welfare to providing expert forensics and testimony, see what we’re working on and how you can get involved.
- No animals—including those raised for food—should live in conditions that produce abuse and suffering. The ASPCA is committed to creating a more humane world for farm animals and helping consumers make informed decisions about what they eat.
- The ASPCA is committed to ensuring good welfare for all equines in the United States. We build programs that support horses and their owners, advocate for stronger laws for these under-protected animals, and are the guiding force of a movement to reimagine and increase equine adoption.